With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Montecito Estate™ wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30″ log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Montecito Estate beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 70% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Two door styles will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout or hammered steel, rustic and hardy.
- Two matching facade designs to choose from.
- Outside air kit features 4″ I.D. x 10′ long insulated flex and register.
APPROVED CHIMNEY SYSTEMS
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, Security® Secure Temp® GX+, DuraVent® DuraTech HTC®
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraPlus® HTC, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.